The North Devon Handyman service was born out of Martin Sayers Construction Established in 1977. North Devon Handyman aims to provide the Customer with a first class handyman service for Home & Garden Maintenance, Repairs, Renewals and basically ANY service that you cannot or do not want to tackle yourselves.
Types of Work Covered
• All aspects of electrical work
• Bath, shower and worktop re-sealing
• Boiler servicing and safety checks
• Damp and condensation solutions
• Door & window repairs / replacement including pvcu
• Door and door frame repairs / replacement
• Fence & Decking and Patio installation & repairs
• Fitting shelves, mirrors or other household items
• Flat pack furniture assembly and re-enforcement
• Flooring - Laminate, wood, carpet and tile
• Garden maintenance, landscaping and Tree surgery
• General Handyman service
• Gutter / Fascia cleaning, repairs and replacement
• Heating & Plumbing installation and repairs
• Kitchen & Bathroom installation, repairs or replacement
• Tiling, Painting and Decorating
• Windows and doors replaced repaired or renovated
We will guarantee all work where we have supplied the Main Materials.
If it isn’t right we’ll do it again for free…Full Public Liability Insurance…References.
Where we supply Materials you will be charged their Retail cost to us and no more. Some Materials will be subject to a discount, which will usually range between 5% – 10% Don’t be fooled by the Big D.I.Y. Stores prices. They are usually well marketed, but cheap they are not.
Beware End of Line or End of Range items. If there is a problem you may be stuck with it as replacements may not be readily available.
We will respond to 99% of contacts the same working day.
We do not offer a Specific Emergency Service, but if you are stuck with an immediate problem we will endeavour to get to you a.s.a.p. Just Ask.
We are still happy to carry out the larger jobs, be it a new Extension or a refurbishment, so don’t be afraid to ask…The answer is usually YES.
For more information please contact Martin on 07774 206 666 (8am-6pm).
Landline: 01769 560517 (8am-6pm).
St Giles, Torrington, Devon
or via the Contact page here